There are some tips on how to strengthen the signal on the card and your smartphone, in order to support your journey to be more comfortable, and you still be able to communicate with many people like the following tips that we’d like to share with you. Meanwhile, you may need to check out the recommended internet rural service as well.
1. Try to open menu then choose the setting.
2. Then choose another menu, not display, internet connection or audio.
3. Then choose the mobile network.
4. Then the next step is you can choose the selected network.
5. When already entered in the selected network option you will be faced with various options such as 2G, 3G or 4G network options.
6. Change the broadband section to one of the three networks, make sure the network you choose is the network you use if you are using 4G network then change it to “4G only”.
By way of amplifying the signal as above then your smartphone will catch 4G special signal just so it does not catch other signal and your signal will be fully charged, this way can also be set for use of choice 2G and 3G once again this way adjust to your network Use. If you use 4G then you set it to 3G service then your smartphone and card will only catch the 3G signal and your signal will still limit because no signal is captured.